Xinput1_3.dll error occurs when Microsoft DirectX has problems. The xinput1_3 file, like D3dx9_43.dll, is one of the DirectX files. Advanced graphics programs and Windows games use DirectX, so only xinput1_3.dll errors occur when users use these programs.
Some common xinput1_3.dll error messages on computer:
- The file xinput1_3.dll is missing.
- Xinput1_3.DLL Not Found.
- File xinput1_3.dll not found.
- Xinput1_3.dll not found. Reinstalling might help fix this.
Xinput1_3.dll error usually occurs when a game or software program uses Microsoft DirectX, but this is usually a bug related to video games. Microsoft’s operating systems since Windows 98 may have DirectX and xinput1_3.dll problems.
How to fix Xinput1_3.dll error
Note: Do not download xinput1_3.dll file from any DLL download site. There are a number of reasons not to download DLL files from these sites. If you downloaded the xinput1_3.dll file from the DLL download page, delete it and continue to perform the following actions. Start Windows in Safe Mode to perform the following steps if you can not access Windows normally due to xinput1_3.dll error.
- Restart the computer, the xinput1_3.dll error can be fixed with just a simple operation such as restarting the computer.
- Install the latest version of Microsoft DirectX. Upgrading to the latest version of DirectX will fix the xinput1_3.dll file not found.
Note: Microsoft usually releases updates to DirectX without writing a version number or letter, so be sure to install the latest release even if your version is identical to the update. DirectX installation works with all versions of Windows such as Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP. It will replace any missing DirectX 11, DirectX 10 or DirectX 9 files. You can refer to the article How to download and install DirectX to download and install DirectX offline.
3. If the above does not fix the xinput1_3.dll error, please review the DirectX installation program, game, or application DVD, CD. Normally, if a game or program uses DirectX, software developers will leave a copy of DirectX on the installation disc and this copy may be more suitable for the program than the latest version.
4. Uninstall game or program, software and then reinstall. There may be a problem with the files in the program that work with xinput1_3.dll and reinstalling these programs can solve the problem.
5. Restore the xinput1_3.dll file from the latest DirectX package. If the above troubleshooting steps do not resolve the xinput1_3.dll error, try extracting d3dx9_43.dll from the DirectX download package.
6. Update your video card driver. Although this is not a common solution to fix DLL errors, in some cases updating the video card drivers can fix the DirectX problem.
Alternatively, you can apply these methods to fix the d3dx9_43 file not found or missing.