What is a VPN?
VPN (Virtual Private Network), also known as virtual private network, allows you to create secure connections to another network over the internet. You can use VPNs to access blocked sites, protect your internet activity from unsafe threats, and so much more.
Easier to understand, VPNs will create an invulnerable pipeline, all your data and activity on the internet will be transmitted here. They will always be safe when moving in this pipeline.
What are the benefits of VPN? Why you should use VPN
- Hide your real IP address. Fake your IP address to the VPN IP.
- Data encrypt. Protect from the “snoopers” when using public wifi.
- You can select the IP address depending on usage.
- Access your company’s corporate network, family while on the move, travel.
- Access blocked sites, bypass internet censorship. Play some limited-geographical games.
- Download BitTorrent faster.
How VPN works
When your computer connects to the VPN, the computer will act as if it is the same local network as the VPN. All your network traffic will be sent over a secure connection to the VPN. You will be able to use the internet as if you were present at the location of the VPN.
When you use VPN and browse the web, your computer will communicate with the site through a connection encrypted by the VPN. VPN forwarding requests for you and forwarding feedback from the site back through secure connection.
For example: If you are using an IP-based VPN, the US location to visit Facebook, Facebook will see your connection coming from the US.
Find out how to create a free, simple VPN
There are a lot of free VPN services, but it’s free to say that many people share VPNs with you, and that’s not very good. However, if you select carefully then you can still earn good VPN to use.