Typically, when you hover over the battery icon on the right side of your laptop screen, you’ll know the percentage of battery life remaining. However, suddenly one day you notice the message “Plugged in, not charging” is likely the battery is having problems and of course you will not charge the laptop battery. So how to fix the laptop battery charger not to power, specifically fix the laptop battery alarm “plugged in, not charging”?
Laptop Battery Repair Guide “plugged in, not charging”
Many laptop users have encountered a situation where the laptop battery is not charging “plugged in, not charging” as shown below. Essentially, the cause of this problem is driver driver error. You can fix the laptop battery before you carry it to your cash shop, your time.
Laptop battery troubleshooting steps “plugged in, not charging”
1. Turn off your laptop.
2. Unplug the charger from the laptop.
3. Gently remove the battery from the computer stand. For laptops that use battery power, you must remove the case to remove the battery.
4. Recharge your laptop.
5. Now restart your computer to enter Windows.
6. Next, follow this link to uninstall the battery management ACPI drivers: Control Panel> Device Manager> Batteries. You then continue uninstalling the entire directory by right-clicking> select Uninstall.
7. You turn off the computer again.
8. Unplug the power cord.
9. Insert the battery and recharge the battery.
10. Finally, when you boot your computer, you will see that the machine has automatically received the ACPU driver for the battery.
Note: In case you have followed the above 10 steps and still have not resolved the battery problem, the laptop “Plugged in, not charging” is likely due to your computer being charged so it will not charge. , please do the following:
1. Turn off the computer.
2. Unplug the laptop battery.
3. Remove the computer battery.
4. Plug in the charger.
5. Press and hold down the power button for about 30 seconds.
6. Insert the battery, plug the charger and start the computer.
After doing the above, the machine still says “Plugged in, not charging” then we surrender. The best solution now is probably to find a reputable computer repair center for assistance, as your battery may be faulty.