Tablet mode of Windows 10 brings a more user-friendly experience by making all applications run in full screen mode (instead of in windows) and giving you the Start screen instead of the Start menu. If you have a 2-in-1 device, Windows 10 will ask you to enter tablet mode each time you switch your notebook to a blocking facility. However, if you want to manually switch between Tablet and Desktop mode, attach to Desktop mode, even on tablets, or avoid prompts and switch to automatic mode. Tablet of Windows 10, you can change the settings.
Configuring Windows 10 Tablet PCs consists of three basic tasks:
- Go to the tablet mode tab under Settings -> System.
- Turns on or off the “make Windows touch more friendly” option.
- Choose whether devices automatically switch to zero, prompt you, or never convert.
How to turn on/off Tablet mode of Windows 10.
1. Click Settings on the Start Menu.
2. Select System.
3. Select Tablet mode in the left pane. Tabs submenu appears.
4. Convert “Make Windows more …” turns on Tablet mode. Switch it off to go to desktop mode.
5. Select “Do not ask me and always switch” from the “When this device automatically switches” menu if you want Windows 10 to switch mode on 2-in-1 without prompting you.