- With the article “How to share wifi from the laptop Win 7, Win 8.1 and Win 10” do not need this software, hope you will have a laptop is a wireless device “standard does not need to adjust”.
- How to share wifi from Win 7, Win 8.1 and Win 10 laptops
How to share wifi from a laptop without this software, blogtip will guide you step by step through the process, so that you do not have knowledge of Windows computer offline. And say it can be played by software, but using it will make your computer slow down, so I only instructions to play wifi without software alone!
With all 3 operating system Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 will have the same way to play wifi. So I only guide once for all 3 only.
Step 1: Open Admin Admin cmd
First, need to access the Admin cmd:
With Windows 7: Go to Start, find cmd, then right-click and select Run as administrator.
With Windows 8, 8.1 or Windows 10: Press the Windows key + X key, continue to press the A key, if the UAC window pops up then click Yes.
Step 2: Create a wifi broadcast host
Cmd window opens, please enter the following command in cmd (May dictionary by copying and Right (Win 7,8,8.1) or paste (Win 10) offline):
In that, wifi-blogtip is the wifi name, and 12345678 is the password (Note at least 8 characters) wifi after emitting from the laptop.
Step 3: Wifi
Then enter, you will see that the host has been created as the image above. Continue typing this command to enable wifi broadcast:
Then enter, so you have the wifi from your Windows 7, 8.1 or Windows 10 laptop. However, if you just end up like this then you just stop at the wifi broadcast only, not allowed computers, other phones to access the internet. Therefore, follow the instructions below to allow other devices to access the internet shared by your wifi.
Step 4: Enable internet sharing for newly created wifi host
Right-click the network icon to the right of the taskbar, select Open network and sharing center.
– The Network and Sharing Center window opens, accessing the Change adapter settings:
– Here you will see, including a new host he created and a network he is visiting. Right-click on the network you are using, and select Properties:
– A pop up window, switch to the Sharing tab, and tick the first option, then select the host you just created. Finally, OK:
Finished, so you have completed the wifi from the laptop to allow other machines to connect and access the network.
In addition, here are some common commands to manage this wifi.
– To see the wifi network information being played, use the following command:
– To turn off share wifi, enter the following command in cmd:
– To delete the newly created wifi host, use the following command:
You can save these separate commands to notepad with names such as: create.cmd, share.cmd (wifi), turnoff.cmd (wifi off) or delete.cmd (delete host). When you need to run, just run these files, the command will be executed.