Spatial Sound gives the headset a kind of 3D effect or a sound similar to real surround sound – depending on the source. Unfortunately, it is disabled by default. Here’s how to turn on Spatial Sound in Windows 10.
- Right-click the sound icon at the bottom right of the system tray.
2. Select the playback device from the context menu.
3. Click the headset or the type of speaker you want to turn on Spatial Sound.
4. Click the Properties button at the bottom right.
5. Select the Spatial Sound tab at the top.
6. From the menu, select Windows Sonic for Headset (or another, if it’s for speakers).
7. Click Ok.