- Fixed Blue Screen System Thread Exception Not Handled Simple. Only by removing faulty drivers and replacing them with the latest drivers. You will solve this problem.
- Fixed Blue Screen System Thread Exception Not Handled
Fixed Blue Screen System Thread Exception Not Handled Simple. Only by removing faulty drivers and replacing them with the latest drivers. You will solve this problem.
The “blue screen” error “SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (igdkmd64.sys)” is caused by a faulty Intel graphics driver. The file “igdkmd64.sys” is the “Intel Graphics kernel” driver file. It is responsible for powering the Windows operating system.
Therefore, if this file is damaged or has conflicts with other drivers, this problem may occur.
You can update the Intel Graphics Driver to troubleshoot.
Follow the steps below to uninstall and update the Intel graphics driver.
Fixed Blue Screen System Thread Exception Not Handled
If you can not boot Windows normally. Please go to “Safe Mode” and uninstall the drivers first.
- Press “Win + R” (Windows key and R key) at the same time. The “Run” dialog box will appear.
- Type “devmgmt.msc” in the dialog box and click the OK button. Then the “Device Manager” window will open.
- In “Device Manager”, expand the “Display adapters” category.
- Right-click on the “Intel Graphics” device name and select “Uninstall”
- Windows will prompt you to confirm the uninstall. Check the box next to “Delete the driver software for this device.” Click the “OK” button.
- Restart your computer. Windows will boot normally. Then automatically update the “Intel Graphics” driver. If the problem persists, please visit the “Intel” website or the manufacturer’s website. Then download the latest “Driver”. (Note if the latest version does not resolve the issue. You may want to try the older versions.)
Automatic driver update software
If you have difficulty getting the appropriate driver manually. You can use the “Driver Update” tool to help you like the “Easy Driver” software. The software detects all affected drivers including the Intel graphics driver that has problems with your computer. It then gives you a new driver list. With “Easy Driver”, you can update the driver in just minutes.
“Driver Easy” has a free version and a paid version. Both versions can be used to download drivers for free.
But with the free version. You are required to manually install the driver. However, you can try the 30 day trial to resolve your issue.
Fixed Blue Screen System Thread Exception Not Handled as follows:
Easy Driver Usage
Download Easy Driver: http://f30.x8top.net/2107tmp/cf/soft/2018/5/ba/2/drivereasy_56212777.exe
Click “Scan Now” to start the search task. In addition to the direct key, you can click on the available Scan tool in the toolbar.
The search process takes a few minutes. Depending on the number of software installed and the computer configuration you are using.
After the search process is finished, the software displays some of the following parameters on the screen:
- Outdated driver: The number of drivers is outdated or outdated.
- Missing driver: Number of missing drivers.
- Devices Scanned: Number of devices and software scanned.
- Scanning time: Scan time
Click “Get Drivers” if you want to download the “Drivers” that “DriverEasy” found.
You can download one or several or all of the “drivers” that this utility has found on your computer. The utility will automatically install these drivers for best use on your computer.
Thank you for reading this article: Fix Blue Screen System Error Exception Not Handled.