- It is still a mystery for the user to fix “ERR_INTERNET_DISCONNECTED” because there are no specific causes for this error. You see that your internet connection is displayed as if it’s connected and you still can not open the webpage. It does not proceed and displays this error. If you encounter this problem, you have to try different techniques because there is no reason behind this error. It can happen for many reasons.
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR ERR INTERNET DISCONNECTED
- Option 1: INSTALL ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE
- METHOD 2: Turn off Windows Firewall
- Option 3: LAN INSTALLATION
- Option 4: DELETE THE STORY OF THE APPROVAL
- Option 5: CHANGING PROXY INSTALLATION
- Option 6: CONTACT WITH YOUR ISP
- Option 7: INSTALLATION OF INTERNET CONTROL
- It will refresh your internet connection and it will start working.
It is still a mystery for the user to fix “ERR_INTERNET_DISCONNECTED” because there are no specific causes for this error. You see that your internet connection is displayed as if it’s connected and you still can not open the webpage. It does not proceed and displays this error. If you encounter this problem, you have to try different techniques because there is no reason behind this error. It can happen for many reasons.
I want to discuss all of the causes and solutions in detail so that users with this error can solve them by applying them all and they will breathe a sigh of relief. So guys! Let me open my Pandora box to show you all the techniques one followed by another. I am sure you will get rid of this error once you apply all of the techniques mentioned below.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ERR INTERNET DISCONNECTED
Option 1: INSTALL ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE
It is an undeniable fact that sometimes antivirus programs installed in your system interrupt the flow of network connections. You should reinstall the antivirus program that you are using. It is also better for you to change the Antivirus software. When I encounter this error, I just install the Antivirus tool and then reinstall it. It fixes this problem and my internet network is already accessible.
METHOD 2: Turn off Windows Firewall
Although, it is not advisable to disturb the firewall settings as it is essential for the safety of your system. But you have to turn it off because there is no other way to solve the problem. Sometimes it also interfere with the operation of the internet connection. So, you have to turn off the firewall to check that your Internet is working now.
To do so, follow the steps below.
Press “Windows + X” to display the context menu on the Start screen (Windows 10). Select “Control Panel” from the list as shown in the picture below.
It will show you the “Windows Firewall” option. Click it to move forward.
Now look in the left pane where you will find the option “Turn Windows Firewall on or off” as the option you require. Click it to open the settings.
Under “Private network settings“, check the “Turn Off Windows Firewall” box. Repeat the same steps to turn it off in the “Public Network Settings” section below and click “OK” to apply the changes.
It will turn off your firewall. Now try browsing something online. It will be effective for sure.
Option 3: LAN INSTALLATION
Local Network settings may be another reason for this. You should change the settings to bring your Internet towards life.
Go to the search box and type “Internet Options” there and hit the “Enter” key.
It will take you to the “Internet Properties“, where you have to select the “Connections” tab. Here, you will see “LAN settings” at the bottom of the window as shown in the image below. Click this option to change the LAN configuration.
The first option is “Automatically detect settings” which should be unchecked. The checkbox under “Proxy Server” should also be unchecked. Now click “OK” to apply the configuration.
Press F5 to refresh the page and try again to connect. It will work this time.
Option 4: DELETE THE STORY OF THE APPROVAL
Sometimes, cache and cookies can disrupt your internet and you can not access the websites you want. If you delete your browser history, it may solve the problem.
- If you are using Google Chrome, you should open it and write “chrome://history” to open its browsing history. Check the box for Browsing history, cookies, and cache, etc. and click the “Clear Browsing Data” option at the bottom of the window. It will take a minute or two.
- If you are using Internet Explorer, you should use the same “Ctrl + Shift + Del” hotkey to open its history. It will appear where you should check all the boxes and click the “Delete” option at the bottom of the list. It will delete the whole history. Press F5 to refresh the page and continue to check if your Internet is alive.
Option 5: CHANGING PROXY INSTALLATION
- If none of the techniques discussed above are helpful, you should change the proxy settings. You should go to “Search Bar” and type “Settings” to access its menu.
- You will see here the “Network & Internet” category. Select this category to continue.
- It will show you the content of this layer, where you have to select “Proxy” located at the bottom of the list. It will show you Proxy Settings. Here you must turn off “Automatically detect settings“. Now go towards “Manual Proxy Setup” where you should turn off “Use a Proxy Server.”
That is all. Now check your internet connection should be working of course.
Option 6: CONTACT WITH YOUR ISP
If the network is still showing an issue, you should contact your Internet Service Provider to resolve the issue. This may be a mistake by the end of your ISP. So do not ignore it and contact him to discuss this issue.
Option 7: INSTALLATION OF INTERNET CONTROL
Sometimes, what happens is that the drivers of your internet network get corrupted. As a result, the hardware does not work properly. So you also need to reinstall the drivers for your hardware so your internet connection works normally. If the driver is not updated, you will need to reinstall the latest drivers.
- Just go to “Search Bar” and type “Device Manager” there.
- When the window appears on the screen, you will see the “Network Adapters” feature. Click to display its content. Now search for the internet connection driver and right click on it. When you see the “Uninstall” option, select it.
- Now reinstall the latest version.
It will refresh your internet connection and it will start working.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I tried all the methods discussed above but in vain. None of the methods work normally. I am using a WiFi. Its icon shows that my internet is connected, but it does not access any website. What must you do?
Answer: That means you should check your WiFi connection settings. When you first create a connection using a password, it saves all the information you provide. So you should remove the profile using the “Forget” connection option and then try connecting again using the same password and details. It will refresh your connection and you will get rid of this annoying situation.
Q: I tried to connect the same network to my tablet. The Internet is accessible on a tablet, but when I use it on my computer, it does not work? Please help me.
Answer: It shows errors not on your computer. That is at the end of your ISP. So, please contact your internet service provider to discuss this issue with him.